ARTS & MUSIC WEEKEND

You don’t take a photograph, you make it.
~ Ansel Adams
2019/06/14 15:00:00

June 14th - 17th, 2019

Contact us for Group Rates of 5 or more.

Everything from colored pencil drawing to arts and crafts! Macramé bracelets and necklaces, voodoo dolls! Mega-fun music and dance-offs! All the eccentricity of Arts and Music from Kids’ Summer Camp rolled into Grownup Camp!

SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY THEME: Le Cirque de Bienville! Bring your top hats, gypsy regalia, strong man or woman tank tops, fortune teller and lion taming attire!

Reserve this weekend

After adding this weekend to your cart, you will be able to choose to pay just a 40% deposit to reserve your spot.  The remaining 60% will be due on or before your camp day.

$1,150.00 / Person

$1,150.00 / Person

Image Gallery