SELF-DEFENSE WEEKEND

Self-Defense is not only our right; it is our duty.
~ Ronald Reagan
2019/06/21 15:00:00

June 21st - 24th, 2019

Contact us for Group Rates of 5 or more.

Tae Kwon Do Self Defense, Don’t be a Victim – Know How to Defend Yourself, Defensive Preparedness in Today’s World, Women’s Self-Defense, Real Life Self-Defense

SUNDAY NIGHT PARTY THEME – Movie Night! Dress as your Favorite Character as we roll out the Red Carpet! No worries, we’ll have all the popcorn, Goo Goo Clusters and Jolly Ranchers you desire!

Reserve this weekend

After adding this weekend to your cart, you will be able to choose to pay just a 40% deposit during checkout to reserve your spot.  The remaining 60% will be due on or before your camp day.

$1,150.00 / Person

$1,150.00 / Person

Image Gallery